Is this you?
- You have lots of ideas ideas but not enough time and energy to take them further
- You feel overwhelmed and exhausted from spinning too many plates
- You’re busy all the time but feel unfulfilled
- You have dreams and hopes but they look so far out of your reach that you don’t know where to start
- You know you’re procrastinating over doing what matters to you and you feel frustrated
Find the time, energy and motivation to change to a meaningful career
Discover where your time and energy is going now, how you’d like to use them differently and how to rebalance your life. Learn time management techniques designed for real life, which take all your needs into account and ways to stay motivated.
Clear your mind and get focused
Find out what is distracting you from focussing on what truly matters to you. Learn how to decide where to focus your energy and how to deal with distractions, obstacles and fears that lead you off track. Learn why you feel overwhelmed and stuck then gain insights and techniques to overcome procrastination so that you no longer feel frustrated by lack of clarity or progress.
Design a motivating plan to guide you on your chosen path
Learn how to make a plan that balances structure with flexibility, freeing you to achieve your career, business and life goals. Feel motivated, excited and confident in your abilities. As your coach I help you to believe in yourself and your dreams so that you can make them real.
Give yourself the space for true self care and creativity
Discover how to honour and meet your own needs in a way that fits with your responsibilities and values. Find creative solutions to challenges and learn how best to support your health and wellbeing whilst building your confidence and self-belief.
“Laura made me feel very relaxed and at ease, nothing was rushed. There was lots of rapport established and questions were articulated clearly. Exploration was gentle and gently challenging which I needed. She was warm and friendly throughout. I felt understood, heard, and supported.” – Emma Quansah, Q Naturals Wellness, Romford
- You’ll feel listened to and understood, with time to think things through at your own pace
- I share tools and techniques designed for creatives and deep thinkers to help you to manage your energy, tasks and ideas
- I include Tarot/Oracle cards, journaling, guided meditations and other interesting techniques for exploration
- I draw out new perspectives and insights so you can bring some fresh energy to your situation
- Sessions are a calm, comfortable space for you to unpack your thoughts and feelings. I’m friendly, gentle and understanding, and the sessions are relaxed and fun
- I won’t tell you what to do or try to fit you into a set way of doing things; I guide you to access the wisdom you already have, hidden inside
If your motivation falters as you make changes in your life I’ll be there to encourage you, keep you accountable and help you to keep moving in the right direction.
“I found it useful to identify steps at each session to make small improvements. By identifying small steps, I never felt overwhelmed, nor did it add any pressure to my working day. Reviewing progress helped me identify the progress I had made and areas that needed a little more work, and I felt that I gained something from every session. There has been an improvement in my confidence at work and I am still using those techniques.” –Gary McCann, Leeds
Is coaching the right option for you?
It can be hard to choose which route to go down when you’re looking for the right support and guidance. This table explains the difference between coaching, mentoring and therapy to help to decide what would be the best option for you.
How coaching works
- The price is £65 per hour payable by bank transfer. A 10% discount is available when booking 4 or more sessions at once
- Sessions are one hour but we can arrange longer deep dive sessions to really focus in on a particular area if you want
- You can have as many coaching sessions as you want and how often they are is up to you eg. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
- Payment is required in advance of each session
- The calls are via Zoom video call or a phone call. If you’re unfamiliar with Zoom it’s a user friendly, easy to use platform and I can show you how to use it
- I’m available in the evenings from 5pm to 9pm, most lunchtimes and on Saturday mornings
If you’re ready to gain clarity, overcome overwhelm and procrastination and find a more meaningful path in life contact me to book a session or arrange a free 15 minute consultation:
Please view my privacy and cookies policy here